beIN SPORTS Americas
beIN SPORTS Americas, headquartered in Miami, Florida, represents the beIN SPORTS international network in the U.S. and Canada.
Launched in August, 2012, beIN SPORTS Americas is the fastest growing international sports network in the U.S. and is offered on 9 of the largest 10 cable/satellite TV providers, as well as other systems across the country.
A cornerstone of beIN SPORTS Americas is its unrivaled soccer coverage which includes live matches from La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Russian Premier League, Copa America 2015, and CONMEBOL/CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers, as well as news and in-depth analysis of all the top leagues from around the world.
Beyond soccer, beIN SPORTS Americas features a top-tier roster of key international sports including rugby, boxing, Motorsports, cycling, volleyball, horse racing and more.
beIN SPORTS Americas offers viewers premium sports content and entertainment across multiple platforms including TV channels beIN SPORTS and, in the USA, beIN SPORTS en Español, as well as live streaming on beIN SPORTS CONNECT.
With beIN SPORTS CONNECT, authenticated subscribers can also enjoy all the exciting action from the two networks and stream live overflow matches offered in HD on a computer, tablet or smartphone.
beIN SPORTS Americas is available in the U.S and Canada through online, cable and satellite providers.
- beIN SPORTS Americas was launched in 9 of the 10 top distributors in the US
- It reached a total of 33+ million subscriptions by year-end
- The fastest growing of any sports cable network in USA
- Ranked in the “Top 3” among all sports cable networks
- Ranked #1 network in the US for total soccer telecasts in one year
- President: Yousef Al-Obaidly
- Deputy Managing Director: Antonio Briceño
- Senior Director Business Development & Strategy: Roy Meyeringh
- Senior Director Finance: Leandro Briatore
- Senior Director of Sports Programming : Rafael Torres
- Head of Advertising Sales: Cesar Ruiz
- Director of Marketing: Juan Ochoa
- Director of Digital: Carlos Chaves
- Director of Creative Services: Cesar Hernandez
- Director of Production: Daniel Lago
- Director Legal Affairs: Roberto Zanzi
- Soccer : 2015 Copa América, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Russian Premier League, Football Championship (UK)….
- Rugby : Six nations, Aviva Premiership, Autumn Internationals, Guinness League…
- Superbike : SBK Superbike FIM World Championship, FIA European Rallycross Championship, FIA GT Series…
- Handball : EHF Champions League EHF Champions League
- And boxing, volleyball, horse racing, …
beIN SPORTS AMERICAS
7291 NW 74th Street
Miami, FL 33166