beIN SPORTS Asia Pacific
beIN SPORTS Asia Pacific operates multi-platform sports channels and content services.
beIN SPORTS showcases a stellar line-up of content that goes right to the heart of the action.
beIN SPORTS aims to bring fans of all great sports all the live game action, news and analysis of the top leagues and competitions around the planet, as well as exclusive and never available-before content.
beIN SPORTS Asia Pacific covers the territories of Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong and the Philippines.
In November 2014, following the acquisition of Setanta Sports Australia by beIN MEDIA GROUP, beIN SPORTS Australia was launched to broadcast premium sports, primarily football and rugby union.
In Australia, beIN SPORTS is also available on smartphones, tablets, and laptops via beIN SPORTS CONNECT.
- Acquisition of Setanta Sports Australia and its rebranding as beIN SPORTS Australia
- beIN SPORTS is a leading Indonesian sports broadcaster with its cornerstone property of the Barclays Premier League, the must watch football content in Indonesia
- In Thailand, beIN SPORTS is carried on the leading pay TV operator, TrueVisions and will feature among other key content, the UEFA Champions League starting 2015
- beIN SPORTS can be enjoyed on the Philippines biggest cable TV platform, Sky Cable, reaching an ever-growing football fan base with great live football content such as Barclays Premier League all year round
- beIN SPORTS continues to provide great football and sports coverage in Hong Kong
- President: Yousef Al-Obaidly
- Managing Director – Australia: Conor Woods
- Football: Serie A, Bundesliga, Championship, Capital One Cup, Scottish Professional Football League, Europa League, FA Community Shield, Copa Libertadores & Copa Sudamericana.
- Rugby: RBS Six Nations, European Champions Cup and Challenge Cup, International test matchs.
beIN SPORTS Australia
PO Box 439
Darlinghurst NSW 1300